Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to teach people how to draw cartoons. When you are bored you can draw whatever you want. So if you want me draw anything just put it in the comments. I can draw and make tutorial for you to understand. My main purpose is to tell everyone that drawing is fun even if your doodling you will have fun.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

How to draw Kirby

First thing to do to draw Kirby is make a circle.

Next thing draw is the feet and hands.

Then add the eyes,mouth and the red checks.

Also add color and start to color the eyes and then add the circles in the middle of his eyes .


Finally erase the lines were you messed up with the you have a clean Kirby.


If this helped with drawing Kirby please comment and like Thanks !

5 comments:

  1. I've drawn 8-bit Kirby, but I've never drawn actual Kirby, and now I can! Try adding some pictures of the steps, that would help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright that can be done and thanks for the advice

      Delete
  2. thanks, I suck at drawing now I can actually draw something

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are some peritty good drawlings keep it up and you'll be very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear James,
    Thanks for telling me that, it really makes my day and I hope you also have a good day.
    Sincerely,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete