Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to teach people how to draw cartoons. When you are bored you can draw whatever you want. So if you want me draw anything just put it in the comments. I can draw and make tutorial for you to understand. My main purpose is to tell everyone that drawing is fun even if your doodling you will have fun.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

How to draw Jake off of Adventure Time

When you are watching Adventure Time you see Fin and Jake and the ice king and all the candy people and on some days you want to learn how to draw Jake so I am going to teach to on how to draw Jake


1. Draw a oval for Jake body
2. Draw the arms and the legs
Hint: when you draw Jake's arms and legs pretend that they are stickman arms and legs then draw line and another line and repeat the process on the hands 
3. Draw the eyes and add detail.
4. Draw the ear.
5. Then draw his mustache.
6. Draw the mouth.
7. Draw the tail.
8. Color in Jake.

5 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job in explaining! One thing I would look for is correct grammar! Otherwise I say you did very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elizabeth on grammar but also you should take video's on you drawing.Not taking images of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realized how easy it was to draw these things. I will probably try to do some of these sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing a good job. I agree with Elizabeth and Ross make sure you have correct grammar and your blog will be really good! One other thing videos would be a good idea that way you can show them step by step on how to draw things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are doing a good job. I agree with Elizabeth and Ross make sure you have correct grammar and your blog will be really good! One other thing videos would be a good idea that way you can show them step by step on how to draw things.

    ReplyDelete